Monday, March 28, 2011

Getting Healthy !*?

Spring has sprung and several things are pointing me to get healthy. I joined Curves almost a year ago, after a 6 pound weight loss I'm at a stand still. I'm sure if I would make changes in my eating habits that number would increase. Plus not attending during holidays and Angela's vacations home, doesn't help. Now Cummins has a new "get healthy" program with a neat pedometer that links to the computer and downloads your total steps..cool. It has a great website to keep track of everything!

I'm good at starting these things but soon fizzle out. Jessi at Naptime diaries has started a 1% Change website that she is encouraging people to make a 1% change each week to better health. Come on 1% !!! That's my kind of number and hopefully I will be able to build upon each change to get healthier. Now Jessi and her friends eat... lets say "different" from me but I'm willing to try things they post !

I'm thinking between Curve Smart at Curves tracking me during my visit, Cummins tracking me at work and my 1% Change blogging I should see some difference....Don't you think?

2 comments:

Angela said...

Sounds good to me Momma! Next visit we will HAVE to move it, move it after we pack on the MOE's! Love you!!

Commander Zaius said...

I've got to get back into a gym myself. I quit the one I was going to because the equipment was old and the building was claustrophobic.