My 1% change this week was a couple of things. First of all I am trying to incorporate more fluids into my system by the way of water and Tea's. Having a new Tervis tumbler from my daughter Lauren, I fill it up with chipped ice and water here at work to drink most of the day. I have also brewed a cup of Arizona Green Tea with Pomegranate & Acai (no sugar) and instead of drinking it hot I poured it over the chipped ice and it tasted great! My sister purchased some wonderful teas for me from Tevana. It's interesting to read the benefits of each tea type and I have to say I haven't caught any of colds that have been passed around. I'm doing my best to reached for a cold bottled water in the frig at home instead of my husbands "Sweet Iced Tea".
The other change is adding more fresh fruit to snack on. I bought some Gala apples and small boxes of raisins to have handy because my hand will seek out the cookie jar when it is bored.
By the way...my hair appointment is this afternoon.
1 comment:
i will have to jump on this water thing with you! i tried a vitamin water (grape raspberry) that i loved yesterday at the hairdresser :) 0 cal. and lots of vit. c and other good things. i think i might get some!
Post a Comment