At work and I cannot watch videos here because they block the feed. I can tell you that the third vampire story is finally finished and all I have to do now is proof read the thing.
Whatever issues I had with the story cleared up and I knocked it out earlier today. As it stands now its 3770 words and explains how the vamps were created. I'm looking at Sunday or Monday to publish.
2 comments:
At work and I cannot watch videos here because they block the feed. I can tell you that the third vampire story is finally finished and all I have to do now is proof read the thing.
Whatever issues I had with the story cleared up and I knocked it out earlier today. As it stands now its 3770 words and explains how the vamps were created. I'm looking at Sunday or Monday to publish.
Great video! Finally got around to seeing it. That little girl was far better than Faith Hill.
Hey, got the story up and the typos are mostly corrected.
Post a Comment