Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bowling with the Boys...


I had the best time bowling last night with the Engineers I work with ! We laughed and cheered for everyone no matter if it was a gutter ball or strike. We were a diverse group: 2 people in their early 50's, most of the others not much over 25, married, single, 2 Asians, 2 females,and a new employee. I am very lucky where I work that people are optimistic even during this economic downturn, enough to go out and have a good time together. So far, everyone is accounted for this morning at work. I have hear a few complaints of sore muscles...I wouldn't admit it even if I did because I'm one of the over 50 !!!

3 comments:

SandyShore said...

Sounds like a great time! You can sneak in some "practice" to improve your game with wii bowling (c:

Angela said...

you should have a wii party at your house and have them all over. that is always the most fun! we do it all the time. glad you had fun!

Jenny said...

YAY bowling! I had some friends in town at the beginning of the month from high school and I took them urban bowling - which is basically just a really posh version of bowling in an old warehouse with cocktails. It's such an underrated good time!