So here are some suggestions for you
TINY time sensitive challenges that you might find
leave you changed for the better:
- no fast food for a month
- no sugar for a week
- go meatless for a week or vegan for a day
- exercise every day for a week
- read your Bible every day for a month
- go to bed early every night for a week
After reading the list I decided to change up one suggestion on the list and go with it. I'm not sure I could go meatless for a week or vegan for a day, so ....Drum Roll please
I decided to go meatless for 1 day a week for 4 weeks
I was talking to a friend last night that has gone Vegan and was interested to hear what she had to say about it. Her cholesterol has gone wayyyy down so she doesn't have to take medication! We are going to get together and talk about what she cooks or fixes to eat.
Lately, I have been turned off with meat. When I'm thinking about "Whats for Dinner"? it's a pain to make decisions around what goes with Beef, Chicken, Pork. We have been eating more Seafood and I like that.
On the "Soulful" side of making a 1% change this week, I need to tune back into listening to the Holy Spirit. Every time I follow that gentle nudge to act, something happens to show me why I was suppose to do it.
Let's do it together !
Teresa
1 comment:
thank you for your sweet comment. i haven't tried my quinoa recipe yet either. i just keep looking at it in my cupboard. :)
Post a Comment