Monday, December 1, 2008

Keepin the Faith...

It's never good to blog when your sick but sometimes when your at your lowest point you know the way up is around the corner. I want my mom, it's Christmas, I'm sick, I'm sad. I try and make things right but nothing is right anymore. I don't know when things will turn around with my family, church, work and friends but I am sure of what I hope for and certain of things I don't see. Just leave some love on the blog, I will be better soon.

4 comments:

Angela said...

You are the BEST MOM ever. You taught me how to love people regardless and how to have faith through anything. So I know it is in you to keep on keepin' on. I LOVE and appreciate you. Feel better....get rest...body and mind.

xoxoxoxoxo. SEE you in 3 weeeeeeeeeeeeeks!

SandyShore said...

Dearest Teresa . . . I know exactly how you feel. Just remember that I love you and as long as we have each other things will work out! I hope you feel better soon...take care of yourself. XOX <3

Jenny said...

<3 warm hugs. {psst: i actually started SEWING your christmas present last night! remember your family and loved ones are always in your heart shining out}

Karen Travels said...

Hi!! I hope you are doing better. When I was down I made a list of 100 things that brighten me up, and it really helped. It was a lot of fun.

In reference to your comment, those moose were down the street. I have yet to see moose in our yard, but I have seen tracks! The neighbors said they were under the pine tree a couple nights ago!