Wednesday, April 6, 2011

1% Change this week and Pray for Gloriana


Jessi's daughter Gloriana is in the hospital this week and I'm sure she's not thinking about a 1% blog. I am going ahead and posting today...just to keep myself in check. Please keep little Gloriana in your prayers.

This weeks 1% change is about cutting back on CARBS ! My friend Kim showed me this entree with Asparagus not rice or potatoes. I was really good, I was surprised. Last night Lauren came over for dinner and to watch Biggest Loser. I fixed Pork Chops and rice, so I fixed myself a salad and ate a pork chop. Lauren and her dad finished the other pork chops and the yummy spoon licking rice. We usually bake brownies or cookies when Lauren comes over but when she checked the cupboards were bare! That's ok, I know where her dad keeps his stash of Hersey bars...I snuck her one.

No comments: