
I can't believe how much this little electronic device has made a difference in my life. Once again I can listen to My music no matter what kind it is or what mood I'm in or where I am.
Music has been such a big part of my whole family's life. Between my husband and I we still have our LP's that we bought when we were single. We have some of the same albums then it branches of to AC/DC ... hard rock for him and Carole King, James Taylor for me. Once again I'm finding new music.
Our girls have just as much love for music as we do. I'm so glad we passed that appreciation to them. Angela always has music around her and now being married to Devin the drummer, the deal is sealed. Lauren grew up playing the Flute and will learn to play the guitar soon, I'm thinkin the next Country star. Between the theater and concerts in school, church and personally their music repertoire is large. This makes me very happy because it's inside them forever!
I love my Ipod at work because it just transports me else where and silences the voices around my cubicle. I have downloaded newer music from the Itunes store and copied some of my old CD's....how comfy it makes me feel. I still know every word from the Tapestry album of Carole King over 30 years later. Don't you just love hearing a song and you can pinpoint the time and feelings your were having back then! I don't want to just stay in the oldies, I have downloaded some Lady GaGa and Green Day. So, if there is something you want to listen to just let me know. If I don't respond right away, I will get back to you as soon as I take my earphones out!
1 comment:
My iPod has saved my sanity many times!
Post a Comment