Thursday, March 26, 2009

Amazing...


Today when I was doing my "walk around the building", I saw this. Now, I don't know about you but this is amazing to me that some grass seed was in a hole that was patched with asphalt and when spring came it broke through the asphalt to reach the sun. My first thought of was Hebrews 11:1 "Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." and " If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you."
Now, tell me what your thoughts are.

1 comment:

SandyShore said...

Hope springs eternal in the human breast;
Man never Is, but always To be blest:
The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home,
Rests and expatiates in a life to come.

-Alexander Pope,
An Essay on Man, Epistle I, 1733