Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lauren Deneil my baby girl, Happy Birthday...

Lauren is 21. She came into the world ready for a challenge with her fist in her mouth and a head full of red hair. I was ready for her, she was my second child and I was confident with my mothering skills. She slept little, seemed like she didn't want to miss anything. I carried her on my hip everywhere we went and she toddled after her sister and cousin. In school she was a quick learner especially with the computer in 2nd grade, imagine that ( -: Even her flute teacher said she was a natural. We couldn't have been more proud of her through all the auditions and concerts we attended with her God given musical talent. In the working world, she works hard. Many managers have told me how well she does and our friends always tell us how she helped them "with a smile". One of my friends always tells me Lauren should be a model, I agree. 21 years seems like a long time but it's just the beginning. I'm not sure where Lauren's life will take her but I know she will do it her own way, and we will love her through it. This is one of my favorite pictures of Lauren, birthday pix will follow soon.

Much love baby girl, your Momma